Thermal Scanners for Schools & Universities

Safer, Faster, Smarter

Help America Restart Smart

Create a better learning and working environment for students, educators, and staff by using highly- advanced temperature monitoring solutions that can be used for fever detection in crowds, science laboratory activity surveillance, and night-time security.  Learn about the different ways thermal imaging cameras and scanners can help improve academic communities and facilities.

Ideal for Grade School, Middle School, and High School Campuses.

Ideal for Universities and Colleges


The coronavirus pandemic certainly has affected the way schools and universities will open their halls this year. Rules have changed, now more complex, only to protect the best assets of the academic community: the students, the teachers, and the school staff. 

To prevent the risk of exposure, schools have decided to use the blended learning approach, which brings out some mixed emotions among educators. In general, educators have differing opinions if students should go back to school for a better learning experience or stay at home and do online classes to keep safe from COVID-19.

In a survey by Education Week in May 2020, educators were surveyed to know whether or not they see a need to reopen schools. Among 1,907 respondents, 65% (educators of younger children) said that schools should remain shut during the school year to slow down the spread of COVID-19. The remaining 35% (high school teachers and principals) were more supportive of reopening schools despite the risk of exposure. On the other hand, in teaching college or university students, in-person interactions play a key role in engaging effectively. About 82% of college teachers reported that they are more effective in offices or schools than when they teach at home. 

Safety protocols must be in place or educators will leave their jobs. The CDC recommends that we maintain physical distancing, about six feet away from others, to avoid contracting COVID-19. Lenient safety measures and the lack of an efficient monitoring system may cost schools the potential spread of the virus or even a lockdown. That is why discipline, meticulous planning, and installing thermal monitoring systems come hand in hand.

What Are Thermal Imaging Cameras?

Thermal Imaging Cameras are able to measure an object’s temperature at high accuracy in real-time. They enable quick detection of elevated skin temperatures. They are capable of discovering and tracking people’s body temperature in crowded public areas. Thermal imaging equipment can also easily be installed and implemented in places such as airports, hospitals, clinics, office buildings, cruise ships, and any large public gathering location.

Benefits of Thermal Cameras for Schools

 No Contact

The person who handles the thermal imaging system is not required to be physically close to the person being evaluated. In fact, the person who handles the thermal imaging system could be in a different area or room.


Scientific studies show that, when used correctly, thermal imaging systems generally measure surface skin temperature accurately. This is very helpful as the fever has been proven to be

one of the most common symptoms of COVID-19.


The thermal imaging system may measure surface skin temperature faster than the typical forehead or oral (mouth) thermometer that requires a close distance or physical contact with the person being evaluated. This makes access and traffic flow faster and smoother.

Recommended Temperature Screening Solutions for Schools

Thermal Scanners in Action

Follow us on social media

For faster updates regarding newest and latest business endeavors, follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Feel free to contact us through Messenger if you prefer that over email.

Get in touch

Stay in touch, stay informed, and stay safe. Sign up to subscribe to our monthly newsletter to receive the latest news and product releases in the temperature monitoring solutions industry.

    © 2020 All Rights Reserved Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Site Map